Neotech is a leading Russian translation agency.
We focus on providing comprehensive linguistic support for companies that need it for the smooth operation of their business processes.
- Neotech is a company with a long history: we honor our traditions but are always moving forward;
- we use new technologies and have a constantly-updated knowledge base;
- our company unites the best technical translation specialists;
- we are a community of people devoted to their work, ambitious and striving toward success, professionals that never miss a chance to improve their skills and like to share their experience;
- we are an open, young and united group: it is interesting and comfortable to work with us, and we welcome and share the interests and hobbies of our employees.
Who are we looking for
- We are looking for qualified translators (native speakers) from English to Tajik, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Turkmen, Uzbek, Georgian, and Kyrgyz.
- We will send you a general test, but we encourage you to tell us what you specialize in. Once you pass the test, we will offer you tasks according to your position and specialization.
What we offer and what we expect
- Rates are discussed with each translator based on their expectations and test results.
- We would expect you to translate about 1,250 to 1,750 words on a very busy day, but the actual numbers depend on the demand.
- We work in SDL Trados Studio and occasionally use other CAT tools. Do not worry if you are unfamiliar with a certain tool: we will help you if you’re willing to learn.
- Sometimes you will have to stick to our customers’ glossaries or styleguides, which are usually reasonable and not hard to follow.
- Our customers may also have questions or corrections to your work, and we expect a quick helping hand from you.
- Deadlines are generally flexible, but you should always send us the finished document at the agreed time.
- Your prompt response to our emails is much appreciated.
If you’re interested, please email us your CV at email@example.com and we’ll send you a test job. Please also feel free to ask any questions you may have.
We are looking forward to work with you,
Vendor management team.