Neotech is a leader among Russian translation agency.
Our chief area of activity is a complete cycle of linguistic support services for companies in which a foreign language is a significant and inseparable element of all business processes.
- a company with a many-year history, geared towards the future but valuing its traditions;
- new technologies and a constantly-renewed knowledge base;
- a unique informational and professional space, uniting the best specialists in the technical translation field;
- a community of people, involved and devoted to their work, ambitious and striving towards success; professionals willing to ceaselessly improve their skills and share their experience;
- a living, open, young, united group: working with us is interesting and comfortable, and we readily share the interests and hobbies of our employees.
Who are we looking for?
Language: native speaker of Tajik, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Turkmen, Uzbek, Georgian, Kyrgyz
- Role: qualified translator.
Main language pair: English to Translator’s native language (mentioned above).
Specialization: as a part of the test, we’ll offer you a text of general subject (i.e. non-specialized). Please provide details about your specializations, we’ll gladly consider all of them.
After you successfully pass the test, we’ll offer you linguistic tasks according to your role.
What we offer and what we expect:
Rates: we’ll discuss them with you personally, considering your expectations and test results.
TAT: approx. 1250-1750 words for translating words per a very busy day, but it may vary according to demand.
Working environment: SDL Trados Studio and occasionally other CATs. Don’t worry if you’re unfamiliar with a certain tool - we’ll help, if you’re willing to learn (and have basic CAT knowledge).
Compliance: sometimes you’ll have to stick to client glossaries or styleguides. Usually the requirements are reasonable and not hard to follow.
Follow-ups: sometimes client would want to discuss the product of your work - ask questions or offer improvements. It is very important and we expect a quick helping hand from you.
Timeliness: last but not the least - generally deadlines are flexible, but once the handback time was arranged, it’s important not to miss it!
Availability: your prompt response to the emails is much appreciated.
If you’re interested, please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a test job. If you would like to know something else first - feel free to ask.
We are looking forward to work with you,
Vendor management team.